DrupalCamp Dublin is a community event which brings together the people who use, develop, design and support the Drupal platform with those who are exploring the possibility of joining the Drupal community.
DrupalCamp Dublin will feature sessions from some of the most proficient members of the Irish Drupal community and beyond, as well as countless opportunities for networking and informal conversations. Official Partners of DrupalCamp Dublin have the opportunity to present their company to a targeted audience of more than 100 Drupal users, developers and web professionals.
Serving as an Official Partner of DrupalCamp Dublin will also increase the equity of your brand as a company or organisation that supports one of the fastest-growing open source software communities in the world.
For a sponsorship fee of €350, you get a multitude of benefits:
- a mention of your support at the start and end of the conference,
- the opportunity to place up to two pop-up banners at the front of the conference rooms,
- prominent placement of your logo on intermission slides,
- your A4 handout given out to attendees at registration,
- and several tweets of gratitude from the Drupal Ireland account in advance, during and after the conference.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have! Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.